The ProLam 320 - Heat Pouch Laminator by Akiles
Heavy Duty - Office - 12 1/2" - Desktop
This laminating machine offers an easy to use machine for laminating materials up to 12.5" wide. An excellent choice for school or business laminating environments.
Order your ProLam 320 online today! If you have have a question about which laminator is right for you, please contact us to speak to a laminating specialist.
The Thermal Laminator Machine Features
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Plates: Guarantees a good and consistent heat distribution.
- 4 Silicon Rollers: Eliminate the need to use carriers while ensuring a constant feeding speed and a quality lamination.
- Electronic Circuit Board: Allows quick and exact temperature adjustments.
- Gradual Temperature Control Allows an easy temperature adjustment when changing pouch thickness, pouch composition, or laminating different materials.This is important to reduce problems during the lamination process.
- Independent Heat and Motor Switch: This allows the laminator machine to be left on stand-by, ready for use, for hours without harming the motor. No need to wait for it to heat when you need to laminate again.
- Heavy Duty Motor: Will not get tired or over-heat, even under the hardest working conditions.
- Steel Gears: Guarantee strength and durability.
- Easy To Use & Practical: It laminates with or without a carrier (manufacturer recommends the employment of carriers only when using 10mil pouches).
- Super Durable: With a heavy duty motor, steel gears, silicone rollers, metal cover, and more.... The Pro-Lam 320 is made to last!
Pro-Lam 320 Laminator Specs
|Speed:||0.4" per second|
|Laminating Temperature Range: ||230 - 356° F|
|Dimensions||21.1" x 10.9" x 4.06"|
This 12.5" Heat Seal Pouch Laminator is great for laminating id cards, name badges, luggage tags, bookmarks, signs, labels, letters, menus and more.