ProLam Plus 330 Photo - Akiles Laminating Machine
13" Photo & Document Pouch Laminator
The ProLam Plus Photo pouch laminator machine offers a 6 roller laminating system to ensure excellent, crystal clear, bubble free results even on dificult to laminate materials such as photos, inkjet prints and more. Can laminate using any of our standard laminating pouches from 3 mil up to 10 mil thick.
Order your ProLam Photo Laminator Online Today! If you have questions about which laminator is right for you, contact us to speak with a laminating specialist.
The Heat Pouch Laminator Features:
- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 Cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free laminated finish of photos.
- Advanced Photo Ready Technology provides a balanced heat dissipation during teh laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable Speed & Temperature Control combination allows for a fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive “Flex-Tite” System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
- Energy Saving Stand-by Mode to conserve energy and prolong the lifespan of your laminator.
- Overheat Protection System automatically cuts off heating power if temperature exceeds 160ºC (320ºF).
- Auto Memory Function machine will remember the last speed & temperature settings before turning off, saving you the trouble of re-adjusting the settings next time you turn it on.
- All Metal Construction for a more professional, heavy duty longer lasting machine.
- Silicon Rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears & Industrial Motor (1150 Watts / 12V) to guarantee strength and durability.
- Jam Release (Reverse) Switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Cold Lamination Function
- CE & TUV certified and approved
ProLam Photo Laminator Specs
|Throat Capacity:||13 Inches|
|Motor:||DC 12V / 1150W|
|Laminating Heat Range:||Variable Heat: 32 - 320°F|
|Maximum Pouch Thickness:||10 mils|
|Temperature Control:||Electronic (8-bit Micro Processor)|
|Laminating Speed:||Variable (12"-59"/min)|
|Shipping Weight ||42 Pounds|
ProLam Photo Laminator Applications
The ProLam Photo Laminator is great for laminating photos up to 13 inches wide, but also can be used to laminate photo ids, badges, name tags, labels, luggage tags, signs, menus and more.